1) Lima capital city of which country ? PERU
2) Malaysian currency – RINGGIT
3) SDR related to – IMF
4) DICGC is subsidiary of RBI
5) RRBs are regulated by NABARD
6) Krishna Raja Sagar Dam – KAVERI RIVER
7) KempeGowda Airport – BENGALURU
8) Rathambore Tiger Reserve in which State Rajasthan
9) Jayant Sinha – Minister of State- Civil Aviation-From Jharkand
10) NIIF Fund is now 45000 crore rupees- initial is 20,000 crores
National Infrastructural Institutional Fund
11) Indus Valley Desert is in Northern Region of which country Pakisthan
12) Cuttack famous city of Odisha is on which river ? Mahanadi
13) Salt Lake Stadium is in which city?Kolkatta
14) Indian Overseas Bank – headquarters -Chennai
15) Chief Economic Advisor of India ? Aravind Subramaniam
16) IDFC Bank- Headquarters-Mumbai
17) July 11- World Population Day
18) Reliance Payment bank with – SBI bank 70 :30 Partnership
19) Recently Largest share holder of Bhartiya Mahila Bank-Government
20) Max loan under MUDRA yojana ?
- Shishu :- Loan up to ₹50,000 (US$740)
- Kishore :- Loan ranging from ₹50,000 (US$740) to ₹5 lakh (US$7,400)
- Tarun :- Loan above ₹5 lakh (US$7,400) and below ₹10 lakh (US$15,000)
21) PM Ujwal Scheme is related to ?
Lpg for BPL people ,started from ballia U.P
22) ” …….La” mountain pass is in which state ?
23) Highest Mountain in Europe ?
24) First Country to ban Deforestation ?
25) World Tourism Organisation headquarters ?
Spain Capital -Madrid,currencyEuro
26) Aga Khan Palace- Freedom Movement- Gandhi-1880’s(some year)- is in which state?
27) Gatiman Express – Delhi to Agra
Gatimaan Express is an Indian first semi high speed train]] that runs between Delhi and Agra in India. It operates at a max speed of 160 km/h (99 mph) and is the fastest train in India.
The train takes 100 minutes to cover the 188 kilometres (117 mi) journey from Hazrat Nizamuddin to Agra Cantonment railway stations which makes the average speed as 140 km/h (87 mph).
28) FEMA ACT 1999- related to what ?
Foreign Exchange Management Act for Foreign Exchange
29) NBFC come under – Companies Act 1956
NBFC business of receiving deposits under any scheme
50-50 income and assests
DD s ,Cheques, Payments,Insurance,Credit Guarntee etc cannot be issued by NBFC
Minimum Fund 200Lakh
Asset Size 500crore
Minimum Tenure loan 24 months
30) ECB- C stands for- Commercial
External Commercial Borrowings Foreign money by PSU and banks
31) RTGS – T stands for- Time
Real Time Gross Settlements
Minimum amount 2Lakhs
Max is no limit
32) Cheque clearing Cheque Truncation 2010
33) Credit Guarantee Fund(CGFMU) comes under which scheme?
34) Central Govt’s Skills management under which scheme ? PMKVY
35) India’s First Aviation Park – which state?
36) Welpsun 151 MW solar project in which state?
37) FMC merged with –
38) Seema Punia -which sports
39) Playing it my way- Sachin
40) Kandla port- which state
41) Savings account – dormant- after how many years?
42) BSBDA – transaction/ savings limit? Rs 50000
43) under Small Finance Banks (SFB) upto 15% loan should be given to loan and advances up to how many lakhs?
44) CRISIL is a – ASSET VALUATION COMPANY/ Global analytics company
45) Kiran Bedi- Lt Gov- which UT
46) Deutsche Bank- headquarters
47) Recently held IAF exercise Desert Eagle-II with which country?
India and Uae
48) Systematically important banks- size and significance
Icici and Sbi
49) worst sex ratio state- haryana
50) Atal pensions yojana for- unorganised sector
18 to 40 years
1000 t0 5000 rs