1.The World Teachers’ Day (WTD)* 2016 is being observed across the world on *5th October*.
*Theme 2016*:- Valuing Teachers, Improving their Status.
2. The *Nobel Prize* in *Chemistry* for 2016 has been awarded to *Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir J. Fraser Stoddart and Bernard L. Feringa* for developing the *molecular machine*.
3.The Government has appointed IRS officer *Sushil Chandra* as the next chairman of the *Central Board of Direct Taxes*.
4.The Union *Ministry of Road Transport and Highways* has launched the *Indian Bridge Management System (IBMS)*to ensure safety of bridges in the country.
IBMS is being developed to create an inventory of all bridges in country and rate structural condition of the bridges.
5.Film-maker and elephant researcher *Prajna Chowta* has been honoured with *Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite (Knight of the National Order of Merit)* by the *French government*.
6.Indian-origin South African girl *Kiara Nirghin* won the *Google Science Fair prize 2016*. She won this grand prize of 50000 US dollars scholarship for using orange peel to develop a cheaper *super-absorbent material* that helps soil retain water
1. Rank of india in FDI?
2. Urjit Patel?
Ans: 24th governor
3. RBI portal?
4. BSNL partership with?
5. MHRD minister?
Ans: Prakash Javdekar
6. SBI MD?
Ans: Dinesh Kumar khara
7. CRR Rate?
Ans: Mingle app
9. Monoco F1 Race winner?
Ans: Lewis Hamilton
10. Maximum amount in small account?
11. First GST state?
12. ODD one out SBI merger?
13. Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIB) related?
Ans: In the first step, the sample of banks to be assessed for systemic importance has to be decided. The selection of banks in the sample for computation of SIS is based on analysis of their size as a percentage of annual GDP.
14. World Humanitarian Day?
Ans: 19th August
15. Kawal tiger reserve?
16. HDFC launches?
17. Maximum amount in saving account?
Ans: 1 lakh
18. Green bond?
Ans: Axis bank
19. SBI and Reliance share in patement bank?
Ans: While RIL is the promoter with 70%, SBI will have an equity investment of 30%.
20. Rio Olympic bronze Medal?
Ans: Sakshi Malik
21. No. of Bank included in UPI?
22. NDB is headed by?
Ans: KV Kamath
23. Governor of Meghalaya?
Ans: V. Shanmuganathan
24. Committee on Border Security?
Ans: Madhukar Gupta
25. Inflation Prediction by govt of India in next 5 years?
26. How many Indian companies in Fortune 500?
27. Saudi Arabia Bank in which State?
Ans: Gujrat ( Ahemdabad)
28. Small Scale Buisness Range?
Ans: 10 lakh to 5 crore
29. Interest rate on Loan to woman working group?
30. RBI scheme?
Ana: S4A Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets
31. Four countries who got loan from AIIB?
Ans: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Tajikistan
32. IDB bank setting first branch where in Gujarat?
33. ICC member?
Ans: Sunil bharti.